This was a super sweet Fall Session that we actually had to reschedule a couple of times, and finally hooked up after the new year! It was held in this family’s subdivision which offered beautiful light and a gorgeous waterfront backdrop. I am always open to new locations. Our area is full of hidden gems–it’s just a matter of finding them! I am loving these soft winter tones, and, of course, the love and emotion exchanged here. How gorgeous are this baby’s blue eyes?
When was the last time you filled your walls with beautiful artwork of your own family? Last year? Seven years ago? NEVER? Let me help with that! Together we can create gorgeous portraits for your home and for your loved ones, too! Shoot me a message, and I’ll reach out to you soon!
- Birth Story
- Corporate Headshots
- Fresh 48
- House Reno
- In-Home Lifestyle Newborn
- Studio Newborn
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography |Laci Jo
- Headshots Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge | Leann Messina Photography | Harper In-Home Lifestyle Newborn Session
- Headshot Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography
- Family Photographer Baton Rouge | Leann Messina Photography | Why Springtime Is Great For Outdoor Portraits