Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge | Leann Messina Photography | Family and Newborn Photographer
This little guy was born on Earth Day, so, naturally, I had to make him something special. I tried my hand a “felting,” and created the perfect Earth to incorporate into his session. Being my favorite non-traditional holiday, I felt it was important to include it! Learn more about why we recognize Earth Day! Every year my family spends the day planting, recycling, and just staying outdoors to enjoy the beautiful weather! April 22 is a wonderful day, and almost always has great weather here in south Louisiana.
Did you know that I offer parents in siblings to be included in all of my milestone sessions? I feel it’s important to not only document your baby’s special time, but also for you to be IN these photos, too. So often we have tons and tons of photos of just our kiddos. This is a great opportunity to hop in and update your family shot.
Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge | Leann Messina Photography
- Birth Story
- Corporate Headshots
- Fresh 48
- House Reno
- In-Home Lifestyle Newborn
- Studio Newborn
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography |Grayson
- Welcome Ellie | Fresh48 | Woman’s Hospital Baton Rouge
- Jacob | 2023 Senior Graduate | Baton Rouge, LA
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography |Laci Jo
- Headshots Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography