I first met Tara and her boys two years ago when we got together for her Family Mini Session. I was blown away with how much the guys have grown since then! They’re growing into such handsome young men, polite, too!
This session was her Mother’s Day gift, and probably the last time she will get her sons to cooperate for pictures for a while, so she was taking full advantage! Hoping the rain from Tropical Storm Cristobal would hold off, we held their session in downtown Baton Rouge just outside of Capitol City Grill—such a gorgeous spot.
- Birth Story
- Corporate Headshots
- Fresh 48
- House Reno
- In-Home Lifestyle Newborn
- Studio Newborn
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge | Leann Messina Photography | Harper In-Home Lifestyle Newborn Session
- Headshot Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography
- Family Photographer Baton Rouge | Leann Messina Photography | Why Springtime Is Great For Outdoor Portraits
- Birth Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography | Keller
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography |Henry