I first met Tara and her boys two years ago when we got together for her Family Mini Session. I was blown away with how much the guys have grown since then! They’re growing into such handsome young men, polite, too!
This session was her Mother’s Day gift, and probably the last time she will get her sons to cooperate for pictures for a while, so she was taking full advantage! Hoping the rain from Tropical Storm Cristobal would hold off, we held their session in downtown Baton Rouge just outside of Capitol City Grill—such a gorgeous spot.
- Birth Story
- Corporate Headshots
- Fresh 48
- House Reno
- In-Home Lifestyle Newborn
- Studio Newborn
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography |Grayson
- Welcome Ellie | Fresh48 | Woman’s Hospital Baton Rouge
- Jacob | 2023 Senior Graduate | Baton Rouge, LA
- Newborn Photographer Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography |Laci Jo
- Headshots Baton Rouge, LA | Leann Messina Photography
Baton Rougebaton rouge family photographerBaton Rouge PhotographyBaton Rouge SeniorDenham Springs Photographer
Leave a Reply